Happy Birthday to ME! I actually cannot believe I’m 24 years old already. Time just seems to be flying by and there is nothing we can do to stop it! It has been a really wonderful and interesting 24 years on this earth and I am grateful and humble that I am still here to experience life and everything it has to offer.
I have learned many things during my life time and I thought I’d share some of them with you. Who knows, maybe you learn something new too.
1. Find time for what you love.
2. Being scared is normal.
3. It’s okay to say NO!
4. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Especially woman.
5. Tell the ones you love that you love them.
6. Don’t let anyone make you feel less than who & what you are.
7. Taking “Me” time is important.
8. Your kindness isn’t weakness. It’s power!
9. Stand up for yourself.
10. People are going to leave.
11. Not everyone is rooting for you.
12. Saying goodbye is going to happen more often.
13. Change is scary but it’s inevitable.
14. Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are.
15. Practice self-love EVERY SINGLE DAY!
16. Tinder is actually more of a hook up app than a dating app.
17. It’s okay to be emotional.
18. I still have A LOT to learn.
19. Finding a job is a difficult job.
20. Buy the bag.
21. You are the source of your healing + healing takes awhile.
22. I’d rather choose friends based on how nice a person they are, rather than how many social media followers or likes they have.
23. Follow your gut! It never leads you wrong.
24. Tomorrow is not promised.
Here’s to the next 24 years and everything yet to come!